PER Refractories Group Co.,Ltd.
PER Refractory Material Co., Ltd. is a professional refractory material manufacturer integrating scientific research, design, production, sales, and service. We are committed to supplying refractory series products to the global market.
Our experienced team provides expertise, enthusiasm, and attention to detail to provide our customers with the best solutions for their product needs. Our refractory materials are rigorously tested before leaving the factory to ensure that their mechanical, physical, and high-temperature properties meet the needs of each customer.
PER Refractories Bricks Characteristic
The characteristic of refractory material is that it can withstand extremely high temperatures and maintain the stability of its form after thermal cycling. At the same time, it retains heat in the structure and does not contaminate the materials with which it ends.
Depending on project requirements, refractory products must have the ability to withstand first-line thermal shock and be chemically inert. They can have the ability to expand thermally and a range of electrical conductivities. Refractories with high thermal conductivity are preferred for applications that require good heat transfer, such as coke ovens and water-cooled furnaces. For insulation and thermal insulation application needs, refractories with low electrical conductivity (insulation brick products) should be selected.
PER's Hot Sale Refractory Bricks
High Alumina Brick
High alumina refractory brick, high alumina refractory brick mineral composition of corundum, mullite and glass phase. Its content depends on the AL2O3/ SiO2 ratio and the type and number of impurities, the grade of refractory brick can be divided according to the AL2O3 content. High alumina refractory bricks are widely used in the steel industry, non-ferrous metal industry and other industries.
Soft Insulating Fire Brick
The raw materials for light weight refractory bricks can be classified as clay, silicon, aluminum, and mullite. Lightweight bricks are insulated because they contain many pores (both closed and open). Methods of causing porosity include the addition of combustibles, foams, and chemicals. Lightweight refractory bricks have low compressive strength, poor slag resistance, poor heat and vibration resistance, and cannot come into direct contact with glass liquids or flames.
Silica bricks are acid refractory materials, with good resistance to acid slag erosion, load softening temperature up to 1640 ~ 1670 ℃, long-term use at high temperatures volume is relatively stable. Silica bricks are mainly acidic refractories composed of scaled quartz, square quartz and a small amount of residual quartz and glass phase. It is mainly used as insulation material on acidic furnaces such as melting furnaces and coke ovens in the glass industry.
Widely used in the steel industry, petrochemical industry, boiler industry, glass industry, aluminum industry, lime, and other industries.
We Provide Expert Custom Solutions For Your Project
- PER Refractories employs over one hundred people. Among them, 10 are senior professional technicians. Our plant is equipped with international advanced equipment.
- We produce firebrick products that are the preferred refractory products for metallurgy, glass kilns, ceramic kilns, non-ferrous products, petrochemical products, refractory, and other industries.
- We are constantly innovating and improving solutions and processes in the refractory industry.
- The professional management system is our more attention to detail. At the same time, we can provide you with expert refractory custom solutions at the fastest speed.
High-Quality Refractory Products For Hundreds Of Applications
- No application project is too challenging for our team of experts.
- We can produce materials that meet your precise specifications. With a quality assurance system that complies with ANSI/ASQC C1 1996.
- As the world’s leading refractory manufacturer, we are committed to exceeding your application expectations with high-quality products combined with our expert judgment of project details.
- Whether you need a line of refractory fire bricks or a line of insulation bricks or anything else, the PER Refractories team is committed to providing you with the best possible service.
A World-Renowned Refractory Bricks Manufacturer and Supplier
- The refractory products we manufacture and supply include and are not limited to refractory brick series and insulation brick series products.
- Our products are made of green, energy-saving, and environmentally friendly refractory materials.
- The detailed products include clay insulation bricks, high alumina insulation bricks, mullite insulation bricks, corundum lightweight bricks, chrome corundum bricks, corundum mullite bricks, sintered mullite bricks, sintered magnesia bricks, magnesia aluminum bricks, carbon bricks, silica wire bricks, alumina hollow bricks, high alumina bricks, clay bricks, etc.
- The above products are widely used in the steel industry, glass kiln, ceramic kiln, chemical products, and other high-temperature kiln linings, etc.