How much heating boiler firebrick is needed?
PER refractory professional team can give you the best solution. Here is the introduction for you.
The kiln is built with refractory materials to calcine materials, high-temperature chemical reactions, and firing into products of the main heat-consuming equipment.
Chemical kiln variety, according to different standards has different classification methods.
1. According to the classification of calcined materials: can be divided into the lime kiln, glass kiln, enamel kiln, ceramic kiln, cement kiln, etc.
2. According to the products generated classification: can be divided into calcium carbide furnace, phosphorus furnace, carbon black furnace, activated carbon furnace, etc.
3. According to the classification of process use: can be divided into the heating furnace, melting furnace, gasification furnace, firing furnace, heat treatment furnace, drying furnace, cracking furnace, conversion furnace, etc.
4. According to the classification of heat source: can be divided into the electric furnace, gas furnace, coal furnace, oil furnace, gas furnace, etc.
5. According to the structure of the furnace classification: can be divided into chamber furnace, open furnace, closed furnace, tower furnace, etc.
6. According to the classification of the thermal system: can be divided into constant temperature furnace, variable temperature furnace, continuous operation furnace, intermittent operation furnace, etc.
The basic requirement of the chemical furnace chemical kiln is a chemical enterprise consumes a lot of energy energy-consuming equipment.
The furnace structure is aging, fuel combustion is unreasonable, refractory materials are not up to standard, the degree of mechanization is low, and the management system is not sound will cause the energy consumption to increase.
Therefore, The Basic Requirements For Chemical Furnaces are
1. Furnace structure, size, and technical performance should be able to meet the requirements of production.
2. The furnace should be equipped with perfect thermal measuring instruments and try to improve the degree of mechanization and automation to ensure the heat requirements of the process.
3. Under the future of keeping the equipment intact, ensuring the quality of products, and saving energy, the higher the production efficiency of the furnace, the better.
4. Long service life of the kiln, which is easily damaged by the radiation of high-temperature flame and erosion of certain chemical components during operation. An incomplete kiln operation affects both the quality of the product and prevents the full combustion of the fuel.
Therefore, the use of high-quality refractory materials, in strict accordance with the requirements of construction, use and maintenance is a necessary condition to extend the service life of the furnace.
5. High degree of mechanization and automation of the kiln, good operating conditions, production safety, health, and favorable environmental protection.
In short, the basic requirements for chemical kilns are high production, low energy consumption, high efficiency, and less pollution. The energy efficiency of chemical kiln energy efficiency is the main economic indicator to evaluate the furnace, high energy efficiency indicates that the fuel utilization is sufficient, and low energy consumption per unit of product (or output). It is the main item of kiln monitoring.
The Main Factors Affecting The Energy Efficiency Of Industrial Kilns
1. furnace (kiln) type structure.
2. Combustion device and combustion system.
3. Recovery and utilization of waste heat from the kiln.
4. Refractory materials firebricks for the furnace.
5. Kiln design and transformation.
6. Supporting machinery and equipment of the kiln and automation.
7. Management level of enterprises, personnel quality, technology, market information services, etc.